It is situated next to the St Sava Square towards Carina neighborhood. The building is modern and functional. All the history documentation that consists of 721 fonds with 2,250 meters of the archive data, is preserved in modern optimal conditions.
This regional establishment was founded in 1948 to collect and archive valuable documentation. Its data cover the period from the mid-19th century with the oldest document dating back to 1810.
The History Archive has about 10,000 titles at its disposal.