Available sports facilities:
- Sports terrains in Nova Varoš for handball, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Terrains in villages of Radoinja, Rutoši, Bistrica for countryside competitions
- Nova Varoš’s football stadium with the athletic track
- Small terrain and 2 covered swimming pools in Zlatar Hotel complex
- Two ski lifts next to the hotel (500 and 200 meters long), a ski lift next to the bus station (250 m), and a four-seat lift that connects Nova Varoš and Zlatar
- Sports hall within the elementary school building and the town arena
- Two zipline trails, one of which is 602 m long with the departure point at an altitude of 1,192 m, while the other is 390 m of length departing at an altitude of 1,154 m
Active Vacation in the Country
This is where visitors are welcomed to help in everyday life in rural areas. They can pick forest berries, make “zimnica” (pickled vegetables) or help around the household.
At about 30 km from Zlatar visitors can reach Zlatibor, but also Mileševa monastery, Kamena Gora village, etc.
The municipality has a good road connection to Priboj, Prijepolje, Užice, Sjenica, Arilje, and Ivanjica.
Fishing and Hunting
There is an established hunting ground that spreads over 55,383 hectares where almost 17,000 hectares is covered in forest. The municipality area is abundant in rabbit, badger, fox, partridge, roe deer, boar, wolf, etc.
Hunting Association “Kozomor”, Nova Varoš
Fishing is allowed on Uvac and Lim river, Zlatarsko, Radoinjsko and Potpećko Lake. Waters are abundant in sprout, brown trout, grayling, carp, etc.
Fishermen’s Union “Uvac”
Address: Nova Varoš, Svetog Save 23
Phone: +3813362621, +3813364198